We are excited to offer our new in-office dental discount plan called the ‘Executive Smile Club’. Our Smile Club membership has an annual fee of $199 for the first family member and $169 for each additional family member. The 12 month membership begins on the day you sign up and covers 2 dental hygiene visits for a healthy mouth during which patients will receive a standard cleaning (not periodontal treatment), a doctor’s exam and x-rays as needed. In addition to routine care, should our members need any dental treatment (including periodontal cleaning), the plan provides a 20% discount on our regular fees for all the other services we offer. The plan is NOT dental insurance, but in many ways it’s better: There are no waiting periods or limitations on treatment, no yearly maximum benefits, and no deductibles.
Exclusions and Limitations:
The Executive Smile Club plan is a savings plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used in the following situations:
- In combination with another dental plan
- For services to treat injuries that are covered under workman’s compensation or an automobile accident
- For hospitalization charges
- In combination with any special offers or discounts
- The Executive Smile Club plan is ONLY accepted at Twice As Nice Dental and cannot be used at another dental office. The plan cannot be transferred to another person
- No refunds or premiums will be issued at any time if participants fail to use all of the plan benefit.
If you are tired of dealing with insurance companies and paying high premiums every month, or if you simply have no dental insurance, the Executive Smile Club could be the perfect solution for you. Call our office for more details!